A transmission transfers torque from the engine to a vehicles final drive system. The primary role of a transmission is to ensure that the engine is operating at the optimum speed/rpm for any set of conditions. This process can either be performed by the vehicle in the case of automatic transmissions, CVTs and DSGs, or performed by the operator in the case of manual transmission.
SYMPTOMS OF PROBLEMS:
- Slipping or revving between gears
- No drive in one or more gears
- Harsh changes between gears
- Difficulty or inability to select one or more gears
Some faults can be fixed with a simple oil and filter changes, others require that a transmission be disassembled and have components replaced.
WE SERVICE AND REPAIR ALL TYPES OF TRANSMISSIONS INCLUDING MANUALS, AUTOMATICS, CVTS AND DSG.
- We can perform an ATF flush and filter change from $150
- We can perform manual and automatic transmission overhauls
- Diagnose electronic and mechanical faults with our state of the art diagnostic equipment